martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A Group or Artist


Hello

I have not seen many groups live, the truth is that the only ones I've seen live are at festivals that bring several artists, like the "Palmenia Pizarro" in "San Felipe", in this festival I saw several artists, like "Charli Garcia "," Los Jaivas "," Palmenia Pizarro "and my favorite" Movimiento original ", I like them because of their songs with great social criticism, currently they are made up of 3 people, 2 singers and 1 Dj, I attended to see them with 3 friends. The group that I would like to see live is "Damas Gratis" who gave a concert at the "Movistar Arena" about 2 weeks ago but I could not attend because of lack of time, some of my friends went and told me that it was incredible, they played their better themes, such as "Dueños del Pabellon", "Me muero de amor" and "Para Elisa", these are an Argentinian band are a “cumbia villera” led by "Pablo Lescano" who plays the keyboard in an impressive way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario