lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Family Photography


In this post I put the photo that I think best represents my family, this picture was taken for my mom's birthday, in which we took her as children to a mall in Los Andes, where each one I bought a gift, I remember I bought Yi some plants for her garden, specifically some yellow roses, I think she loved it, my little sister gave her lunch, that was the moment in which we took the picture. If we start from left to right the first person to appear is my little sister Daphne, she is introverted but when she comes into trust she is very nice and funny, she always comes out with some madness, then my mom, who was a very special person for me , since I grew up with her when my parents separated, I always supported myself in everything and was the main pillar of the person that I am today, basically I owe everything, then my older sister is, she is the opposite of me , has a very strong and direct character, for this reason we fight constantly, but despite that we know that we love each other and that we can face it together, finally I am to the right of the image. I do not think it is correct to describe myself LOL.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario