martes, 25 de junio de 2019

Sanctuary of Nature Serrania El Ciprés

Hello bloggers


In this post I will talk about the walk I would like to do again, which is the walk to the nature sanctuary "Serrania el Cipres", the first time I did this walk was when I was 10 years old, we went with all my family, it had snowed the two previous days, for which walking was extremely difficult, as you progressed you buried yourself constantly in the snow and we ended up all wet, this walk consists of 8KM from the village of El Asiento, which is where I live up to 3KM before To reach the top of the hill the "Tabaco" was extremely difficult as a result of the steep slope that must be climbed, the vegetation that is found during the trip is mainly native such as “Espino”, “Algarrobo”, “Litre” and “Quillay”, but What makes this trip special is that when you reach the highest are the species called "Austrocedrus chilensis" or “Cipres de la Cordillera”, this is the population that is located to the north of the whole species and current I'm doing the practice of this species, so I intend to do this walk again soon.
This is the link of national monuments about the "Serrania": https://www.monumentos.gob.cl/monumentos/santuarios-de-la-naturaleza/serrania-cipres

1 comentario:


  1. cool! in my region there is "la reserva ciprés", perfect trails for walking

    ResponderEliminar