martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A Hobby

Hello blogheads


In this post I will talk about my hobbies, I currently have two activities that I like to do in my free time, the first is to play video games, I started doing it from a very young age, as from 12 years old with a tarzan game, approximately with the money that I collected thanks to the work I hate I bought a pc gamer, with which I can play a lot of games. The other activity that I like to do is swim, I started doing it since I was 7 years old, but never as a sport as now, last year I took the swimming cfg and from that moment I began to swim constantly, when I started working I had I have to stop doing it for lack of time, but now that I only work on weekends, I have much more time to do these activities! I think the lack of time is a great difficulty for those of us who attend the university, which causes that we have little time to carry out the activities that we like, which is an important issue that has been discussed in the faculty assemblies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario